Shoutbox (Disabled)

Duplicate character customization issue in 4.1

Discussion in 'Closed' started by darkshadow, Dec 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkshadow

darkshadow New Member

if i create my character as i want it to be all i have to do is press back and it stays the same throughout the game but if i go back to tweak some things i have to start from scratch over and over....... is there a work around for this or is there a patch coming for this problem?

otherwise i love the stories that you guys tell in this game! keep up the good work and the awesome stories

2. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

Intended, it's not possible to modify your character later on in the game. Just like most RPGs for that matter.

I might add a test-mode, so you can try how your character looks when the phone-arm is raised and while in a sexscene with Coby.

3. RoyArtorius

RoyArtorius Master Knight of the Dark Lord Team Amorous Moderator

And I typically don't like those RPGs :p

4. darkshadow

darkshadow New Member

so it is intended to not allow you to save your templates on purpose just in-case you want to start from the beginning? and this is why it resets to a stock template?

5. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

The saving works, but how it works is just unclear. A character once created cannot be modified after you started a game with it. If you save it as a template you can modify it when you get back to character customization, but it will not affect your current save.

6. darkshadow

darkshadow New Member

ok i kinda did not know how the save template feature worked because as i said in a previous post the new ui is a little complicated and i am still figuring it out

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.