Shoutbox (Disabled)

Fixed Character Creation

Discussion in 'Closed' started by mracos, Dec 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mracos

mracos New Member

I try to make a character, i do it for long time, but when i want start the the game, it cancels. I am playin again with "Aven the Avian". I can't even start the game with another launched characters. But, maybe that's beacuse i play on a very weak computer. So, does anyone have the same problem?

2. WeisserWolf

WeisserWolf Member

I'm not sure if this is the same problem as yours, but I can customize a character and save it as a template-but can't load it back if starting a new game (i.e. I customized a character prior to starting a game). The template is in the list, just nothing happens when I click it.

3. Damuel

Damuel New Member

Same issue here. I cannot for the life of me get my character to save.

On an semi unrelated note. Does anyone else have absolutely terrible issues scrolling through the drop down choices? Spinning my mouse wheel as fast as I can only makes the selection crawl and dragging the sidebar does nothing.

4. Dorkulus

Dorkulus New Member

I'm having an issue with selecting assets for my character in the creator. I'll pick out a different muzzle, or body, etc, and instead of what I selected, all I'll get is a massive black rectangle covering my entire character. I have verified the files multiple times to make sure I am not missing anything, and it says everything is fine.

5. Asot

Asot New Member Team Amorous Supporter

I can play Skyrim on my notebook but when i try to play Amorous specificly going where Dustin is the game crashes and it shows me that it's not optimalized and i don't meet the minimal performences.Still i played previous updates on this notebook and there was not a single problem. Soooo....yeah.

6. RoyArtorius

RoyArtorius Master Knight of the Dark Lord Team Amorous Moderator

This thread is unrelated to your issue. Please post in a thread that is about what you want to post. If such a thread does not exist, create one. We'll be able to help you then, if we can.
    This thread is about an issue with the character customization, not about a crash during Dustin's date path.

7. DustyHaze

DustyHaze New Member

I have the exact same issue, do you know any way to have it fixed?

8. Valaras

Valaras New Member

Same here. I get the default character, but when I try to change anything the character is covered by a black rectangle. I would really appreciate some help with this.

9. Raven Bunny

Raven Bunny New Member

I got the same issue as we all did back when 0.4 was released. i can't make my character at all. it lets me use aven the avian but when i want to chance anything (body colour, muzzle or anything. i wont let me

10. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

This should be fixed in v0.5.1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.