Shoutbox (Disabled)

Change animations depending on fighter

Discussion in 'Feedback and Wishlist' started by Jacob Applehoof, Jul 16, 2015.

?

Do you think this system of adding different sex/rape scenes for each fighter increases replaybility

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Jacob Applehoof

Jacob Applehoof New Member

It makes sense, and I have a great idea on how to keep the game fresh this way. There are certain characteristics which make characters unique, and as the game adds . However...this can go deeper than mere cosmetic and fighting changes. My idea is that, let's take the Amorous characters for example. I personally think that crossing the boundary between games would be amazing fun (especially since the dating sim is so well-liked).

If we looked at Seth, he would be agile, but very weak. That might be enough for NORMAL fighters, but what if the enemies interacted with his weakened form differently. The boys that would normally be riding Vergence would instead be raping Seth, lifting one of his legs and fucking his ass as he claws at the ground. trying to get to the other side of the screen (even if he remains static it's a good visual).

This kind of diversity depending on characters would make it easy on the coders (since each response per enemy would be tied to that character) and very appealing for us players who might not want to watch our raptor friend being ridden all day.

This is merely the ramblings of a horny player who desperately needs a game like BBS to stand tall. Please comment below about this topic, as well as other characters you may want to see (as well as how the enemies would interact with them).

2. nmart92

nmart92 New Member

While I agree, not everyone cup of tea is rape/forced.... I do however believe that each character should have different sex animations with each enemy they encounter based off of their stats/personality.
    This should be carried over eventually to bosses as well. You can also mix it up by how many times you "submit" or are defeated.
    Inserting a "dominate" option for completely exposed enemies as well would be a nice option, and varied based upon their horniness level aka "erection status".
    I do believe this game will advance and become more developed, but I hope Amorous wins the poll for time management!

3. Jacob Applehoof

Of course. As I said, it would be depending on who you play as. More dominant fighters wouldn't be subject to the same non-con like punishment for getting hurt.

I also agree with your dominating option. I really want to see development with the combat (since most flash games like this generally end up stopping here. I REALLY want to see this game be the best of the sexualized fighting games.)

4. KiWolfGirl

KiWolfGirl Member

I agree with this, it would be something for everyone. I am a big fan of forced so I would really like it if a character was always forced into being the submissive as Jacob described Seth. Some people don't like that and would prefer if their character was more dominant in the scenes, which even though the enemies are technically initiating with you could still happen. Verge so far has been kind of middle of the road with certain characters riding him and certain characters railing him. Besides being something for everyone it would also really increase replayability. Even though my character being dominant is not my thing i would still play the game over again to see the new scenes with that character. I dont know if i would play it over again if they all had the same scenes.

Jacob Applehoof likes this.
  5. Jacob Applehoof

My points exactly. I think the first places to expand is the known and common lore. Since we've got Kabier and Amorous, we can easily see that being a perfect place to expand to. The name of the guard at Amorous eludes me, but I could see him being the super strong dominant one, fucking someone even when downed. As mentioned, Seth or Jax hold their sexual desires locked away, so consenting wouldn't be much of a logical idea when planning that scene. They would be resistant and, thus, any sexual scene would be against their consent.