Shoutbox (Disabled)

New Can't get game to work....

Discussion in 'Issues and Bugs' started by wolveriot, Oct 3, 2016.

1. wolveriot

wolveriot New Member

I was really excited to find this since I can't draw at all, but for about two days I've been trying everything suggested on the forum here and I can't get the game to work.

If I open the launcher that sends me to the website the play button shows up but doesn't work. If I go into the folders of the game and open the public window thing I'm met with an infinite load screen. I've let it set close to an hour and the progress bar doesn't budge.

I'm getting really discouraged and it looks like this game just won't work...

I'm using Windows 8 and I've tried Firefox, Chrome and Opera browsers...

2. SergeantRed

SergeantRed New Member

I'm sorta having the same problem, the play button doesn't work. I'll let you know if I figure it out...

3. theWatcher

theWatcher Member

This is because the game was not installed properly (not your fault). Use the link here PhoenixWizard kindly provided to download it: https://forums.amorousgame.com/threads/if-your-having-trouble-playing-installing-the-games.887/

4. SergeantRed

SergeantRed New Member

Thanks!

5. ChineseCookieThief

ChineseCookieThief New Member

I tried this, but it didn't change anything. The window opened when I ran it, I logged in successfully, it said my game is up to date, but the play button stays grey. It highlights orange when my cursor is on it, but clicking does nothing. Any other tips?

6. theWatcher

theWatcher Member

Go to where you have the game installed, and inside Amorous/public-windows/ there is an .exe file (application type) named Amorous. Run that instead

7. wolveriot

wolveriot New Member

Thank you for the suggestion, unfortunately it still doesn't seem to work. When I open it through the website I still have the greyed out play button that doesn't work, and when I open the FursonaMaker.exe in the installed folder I have the infinite loading screen.