Shoutbox (Disabled)

Can't enter the Club

Discussion in 'Backup' started by Red Death, Feb 24, 2016.

1. Red Death

Red Death New Member

Hello. Im running the latest version of this game on Windows 8.1 Pro Edition 64 Bit. 8 GB Of Ram. I passed the scene where you talk to the bouncer and Coby goes inside the club. Every time I try to enter from the front my screen goes black but I can still hear the music playing. I end up having to restart my computer every time this happens and im not making progress in the game. I did try going through the back entrance and getting in the club that way but it did not work. I also tried re downloading the game and making a new save. Both of those options did not work. The last option I tried was turning my settings and resolution all the way down. Same outcome. Help would be much appreciated. My phone does work incase this helps.

2. Rio The Arctic Fox

Rio The Arctic Fox Active Member

Have you tried the "fix compatibility issues"? every time something does not work properly set it up for Windows 8 (not 8.1) and problems are solved

but I find it strange that you can think of that because I have the windows 8.1

3. Red Death

Red Death New Member

Still doesn't work. I yet again try to enter but it just black screens me. I'm unable to alt F4 as well. Everything at the start of the game seems fine. Any other solutions? I have tried the troubleshooting programs that come with the "Fix Compatibility Issue" and those do not work. Yes, I did set it to Windows 8.

4. Rio The Arctic Fox

well..... and windows 7?

5. Red Death

Red Death New Member

Won't even open up a page on my web browser with 7. Tried launching it directly from the website but I ran into the same black screen.

6. Rio The Arctic Fox

then, when i see Lennian or Lupin online i'll tell them if you are offline, they should fix that soon.....

7. Red Death

Red Death New Member

Okay. Thank you very much.

8. Red Death

Red Death New Member

Just saying this now and I hope this helps in any way possible but I can still see my mouse when the screen is black.

9. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

Sounds like a corrupted game to me since all other scenes appear to work fine. There is nothing I can do about it at this point. Either re-download the game (see the launcher FAQ) or wait for v0.4.

10. Red Death

Red Death New Member

Re Downloading it finally works. Tried it before and it did nothing. Thanks for all the help. Have a great day!