Shoutbox (Disabled)

Can I make my own Merch?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SaltyPorcipine, May 11, 2018.

1. SaltyPorcipine

SaltyPorcipine New Member

Hello, I am an artist that started playing Amorous not long ago and I had this cute little plan to make head shots of some of the characters/background characters and sell them on rebubble, I just wanted comformation before I went ahead with this, I only have one finished, though not up and on market yet as I wanted to know if you all would get mad or sue me or something :oops:

So I thought I'd ask permission, the most I have right now is a sticker idea I have finished for Coby. If you would like to see it you can find me on Deviantart at SaltyMcSaltins.

If you want a list of specifics that I wanted to make feel free to ask, it was mostly the main 9 date-ables and some background characters that caught my eyes.

Please do get back to me when you have time :D

-Salt

2. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

You'd have to ask Jasaonfex, they are his OC's. I would imagien he would not be comfortable with you selling merchandise of them, since he does it himself too. All background and supporting characters are OC's by other people, by the way.

3. SaltyPorcipine

SaltyPorcipine New Member

OH! well alright thank you for the information, I am ashamed to say I was a bit too thick to even think any of that through. Welp again thanks for the answer and I love the game you all made thanks for keeping it free so I can experience it! <3