Shoutbox (Disabled)

By all the gods, this game is amazing.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Syilx, Apr 20, 2016.

1. Syilx

Syilx New Member

I started playing today at 3:45 PM. At first, I underestimated the game, thinking it'd be awkward and corny. But I soon came to realize the story was one of the most well written of it's genre I have stumbled across, the characters are quite literally lovable in every aspect... It's a stunning game. Graphics and animations are amazing... Even though the game is currently an alpha build, it's just amazing. I just finished up romancing Seth and Jax today (the current time being 10:10 PM), and I plan on playing even more tomorrow. Thank you, Amorous team. You're really making one hell of a game. Keep up the awesome work!

And please, don't give up. The game is so awesome already. I'd love to see it in it's full form.

2. Syilx

Syilx New Member

Just noticed I posted this in the wrong section. My mistake.

3. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

Thanks for the kind words, you're gonna love v0.4! 2 new dates, reworked old dates to include stuff we hadn't in v0.3 and lots of other cool touches.

Syilx and Harambe like this.
  4. Weird Kitty

Weird Kitty Active Member

All hail the Dark Lord!

5. Syilx

Syilx New Member

That sounds awesome! Though, I must ask, when will you add scripting and dialogue for the opposite gender? Will it be in v0.4? I'd love to know when! But even without it, the game is still amazing. I can't wait to see what v1.0 will bring!