Shoutbox (Disabled)

Buttons not clickable on opening screen.

Discussion in 'Backup' started by Chakat Stripedfur, May 22, 2015.

1. Chakat Stripedfur

Chakat Stripedfur New Member

Hey guys.

Just wanted you to know that, after I open the game, the New Game, Continue and Quit buttons aren't clickable. The only things I can click on are the links in the lower right of the screen (the 0.3 link, the one for Patreon, etc), and I can't even quit the program in full-screen mode without hitting Alt-F4. I'm running Windows 8.1 if that helps.

Sincerely,

Chakat 'Kit' Stripedfur

2. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

This is very weird and I have yet to encounter that myself. The reason those other buttons work is because they are programmed slightly different.

3. Chakat Stripedfur

Huh, well I don't know what else to say. Are you supposed to click the 'New Game, etc' buttons with something other than your mouse? I've tried hitting Tab to highlight them, hitting Enter, using the directional buttons, using the D-pad on my game pad to highlight the buttons, and nothing. And I know the program isn't frozen or anything because that clock is accurate to my comp's clock.

4. Connery

Connery Active Member Team Amorous Supporter

I had the same issue but on a different place in the game and with a different menue;
    I went through Seth's route, watched the credits and then woke up in my room. I clicked on the phone icon and tried to save, but whe buttons weren't clickable.

However, I fixed this for me by going out of the phone menue and opening it up again.

5. Chakat Stripedfur

Well, the only way I can close *this* particular menu is to close the game itself. x3 So I'm afraid that doesn't help me.

6. Lennian

You can try to go to the credits screen and back for now.

7. Chakat Stripedfur

Is that directed at me? Cause I can't even get past the opening scene. Unless that was directed at Mahagon, in which case feel free to ignore this. x3

8. Lennian

If you click the Credits-button on the lower-right it will actually reload the scene.

9. Chakat Stripedfur

I'm re-downloading it now to see if that works, if not I'll try clicking the 'credits' button.

10. Lennian

This was caused by game corruption, I'll set this to closed!