Shoutbox (Disabled)

Fixed Buggy body parts

Discussion in 'Closed' started by Josh1269, Nov 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Josh1269

Josh1269 New Member

As I start creating a new character I noticed buggy body parts (feet, penis, balls, neck and muzzle) that are not connected to the body
    I started to test which body parts are buggy and almost every muzzle is NOT connected to the head, only the beaks seams OK. Every feet I tried is not connected either. Head 2 options are buggy too (only paperbag is okay, you don't the snapped neck). Penis and balls well only the slit is okay, but the other parts they're just flying there. xD

On human template are the bugs, most visible
    http://imgur.com/a/OaOhX

2. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

Thanks, I have noticed this. Luckily it has nothing to do with disconnected body parts, but more so the rendering is trying to save power by not multiplying alpha-channel properly :)

3. Mylilsecret24

Mylilsecret24 New Member

Not sure if this is the same issue you were seeing but it appears art assets are oddly layering themselves which makes their rendering appearance non-uniform. Currently- it appears that certain body part assets are not even connected and it can look even worse if they are a different color than what they are meant to align with.

EDIT: Looked at the imgur link; didn't see it at first. Same issue for me! Is there a way to workaround this or will we have to wait for a patch? Thanks for all the hard work Lennian!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.