Shoutbox (Disabled)

Boss suggestions?

Discussion in 'Feedback and Wishlist' started by radman1889, Jul 14, 2015.

1. radman1889

radman1889 Member

So now that the patch fixed the boss, and we saw a gator rape a raptor, what other bosses would others like to see?

I think an interesting concept would be a 2 enemy boss with a chance of double teaming. I'd see it as, starts with one boss, switches to the 2nd, and when both are close to death, they fight together. Might be a trick to work out code and creation wise, but I think it'd be worth it.

Bourlingueur likes this.
  2. Dare

Dare New Member

That sounds like a very interesting idea. Perhaps as the characters go deeper in to the city they start to see boss character becoming more common enemies, but a bit weaker. As for ideas, it would have to be base on the level, like it they went deeper in to the sewers maybe a fish like boss or a tentacle creature. If they went back up they might encounter larger stronger version of the satyrs. Maybe put in a special boss where its a gang of enemies that attack the player? Just throwing out some ideas.

^,=,^

3. radman1889

radman1889 Member

Much yes to tentacles! I'd give anything to see that Audrey II like plant thing from Jasona's 50k flash vid. :p

4. Dare

Dare New Member

Might be interesting if they add in a level where the player is going through a city park or perhaps a large green house, fighting off tentacle like arms that are coming out of the ground, when they beat them the tentacles disappear back in to the ground, and when they reach the center of the park/green house they fight the big tentacle beastly thing.

5. Asriel Dreamurr

Asriel Dreamurr Active Member Team Amorous Supporter

Good idea !:)

6. Jacob Applehoof

Jacob Applehoof New Member

I was thinking it could be like another game I've played, where the sex would start with one, then the other comes in to make it worse...that way the code can be a bit relaxed

7. Dare

Dare New Member

Sounds very interesting.

8. drameron

drameron New Member

Feral, four legs, dooggie style...... setttle in the cage of a building, that's what the boss I had in mind in stage 2.

9. Jacob Applehoof

Jacob Applehoof New Member

Oh, or you're in a prison and you have to escape...but monsters and convicts try to pull you against the bars of their cell and fuck you. Not all boss battles need to be one big huge monster. :D

erright likes this.
  10. drameron

drameron New Member

ooohooo, that's one of the option. By the way.....you expected a tiny one? :amsurprised:
    Mind to splurt out your idea?:amsuave:

11. Dare

Dare New Member

There is always so much potential when adding in new enemies, but some times it is based around the level as Jacob stated. I still think the idea of adding some bosses from previous levels as normal enemies would be cool. Like the gator could be one or so. Maybe add in a mini boss or two here and there

12. radman1889

radman1889 Member

If they made previous bosses into normal enemies, would their sex animation need to be changed? I think the one gotten from the boss should be exclusive to it, and the normal variant should change somewhat. So how would the gator change...? Hmm

13. Dare

Dare New Member

I agree, maybe have it the gator puts the character in a doggie style pose as a normal monster.

14. MuppetNecking

MuppetNecking Active Member

Maybe they can steal a page from "The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time" and have a shadow version of your character (a.k.a. the mini-boss from the Water Temple) who copies your every move. :O

15. Dare

Dare New Member

Oooh that would be wicked. If they did put that in I wonder what type of sex pose they could do. It would have to be something unique.

16. radman1889

radman1889 Member

A whole different kind of selfcest.
    My idea: make it the opposing gender of who you're playing as (aka Vergence faces a fem shadow)

17. Giul Xainx

Giul Xainx New Member

Alright. Bosses huh?

Why not sort of center them around some of the Furry community fetishes and styles of fighting? Sort of like the curators of artists who do exclusively, or extremely well in one area of fetish art?

Like how um... Kanada is into transmorphing? So have a character who looks like a masculine psuedo version of kanada be the type of boss that is into becoming like goo and infusing itself with the other character as the whole grapple escape? (that was a long sentence....)

or like how Dragoneer went through a phase of inflation. Have his grapple be that he ate some sort of thing to make him poof up and bounce on top of you. (Which you can actually have a chance at popping him...)

Have a Dolorchin esque boss that is a whale... who is into.... all sort of things. Maybe just one area but you always end up inside him.

Have a h0r53 esque model slap you around with a hyper dick. His grapple should be pretty standard...

Have a meany beany esque character become gigantic! The only way to stop the character getting bigger is to consistently keep hitting it until it is so small you could squash it? Of which the lose screen would squish jasonafex into a corner and you just watch her grow to the size of a solar system as the lose screen?

You know... It is the simple things I think we should do to help the cumminty become a bit more... open. (oops...)

I know these ideas seem like they could take a long time to do but I am just throwing out ideas here and there.

18. radman1889

radman1889 Member

So, anyone see the new animation Jasona made featuring what looked like a giant snake tentacle molesting Kabier good. Yay or nay wanting it in BBS? I say yay!:amsuave:

19. MuppetNecking

MuppetNecking Active Member

I imagine animating and setting the controls for it, though, would be pretty complex; might be a BIT too ambitious...at least, at the moment.

20. KiWolfGirl

KiWolfGirl Member

I did post in another thread that he had a plant monster with tentacles in an old BBS post about the boss of a Jungle stage.
    As for the original post, I do like the idea of bigger and badder (and especially feral) like the first boss but variety is also good. I like the OP's idea of a 2 on 1. When smaller more "human" sized enemies are bosses, they definitely need special aspects or gimmicks. Of course my preference is bigger monster like beasts and anthros but some notable regular characters as bosses would also work.