Shoutbox (Disabled)

Fixed Boss Sex Scene

Discussion in 'Issues and Bugs' started by Setch Dreskar, Jul 6, 2015.

1. Setch Dreskar

Setch Dreskar New Member

I am beginning to think this is literally impossible to get regardless of what we do, I have found ways to get the boss to more consistently get his junk out but every other time he knocks me down he walks up and then stands there doing nothing until I recover.

[My setup for the boss is to get Vergence low, trick the boss into attacking before running behind him and keeping my back turned so that when he hits me, vergence will fly back past him but still remain just a step or two away]

Because the boss can't physically move right at all it is also hard to keep him away from the left wall and makes the rare couple times I had three lives pointless since by the time I got to the third life he would leave the arena.

So I am adding this as a bug here and hoping it gets fixed soon.

2. Asriel Dreamurr

Asriel Dreamurr Active Member Team Amorous Supporter

Everyone has this bug ! You can by change get his dick out, but that's all, he keep walking on the left wall !
    I'm sure it will be fix soon !

3. Setch Dreskar

Setch Dreskar New Member

Oh I know everyone seems to have it but wanted to post both how I setup to try and get the scene more consistently and of course give a record that is easier to find even if they have been told on other places besides their forums.

4. Chakat Stripedfur

Chakat Stripedfur New Member

So has anyone ever gotten him to feed your dog a Snausage? I hear vague rumors of people getting the scene, but nobody ever says how they did it. I've tried having him hit me to where I land right at his freakin' feet and nothing. I've done this when he was full health (green), two-thirds health (orange) and one-third health (red). I've done this for all of those scenarios on Easy, Normal, and Hard. And I get nothing. :< I can't even get him to show me his prized Wiener (and any other dog-related sex puns). Either that, or he pulls a Michael Jackson and moonwalks off the stage.

And defeating him just ends the game. ~sighs~ Nice game aside from that, though, maybe this'll be fixed by the time v0.2 comes out.

5. KiWolfGirl

KiWolfGirl Member

After 2 hours of him walking through the wall im done trying to get him to proc his sex scene.

6. RoyArtorius

RoyArtorius Master Knight of the Dark Lord Team Amorous Moderator

The boss scene has been fixed and the fix will be in the next patch.

Flibble likes this.
  7. Flibble

Flibble Moderator of the Dark Lord Team Amorous Moderator

Hooray for Aldon!

\ ( O W O ) /

8. KiWolfGirl

KiWolfGirl Member

OOh nice but I have to ask, is this next update being saved for the next big push of (probably patreon exclusive) content? I would humbly ask if it could be a quick patch release for the small bugs like that for the public and then save the big stuff for the next exclusive updates? Just so the things that we might have missed will work. That would be really cool.

9. Dreae

Dreae New Member Team Amorous Supporter

It was my understanding that they intend to move towards pushing smaller updates frequently.

10. RoyArtorius

RoyArtorius Master Knight of the Dark Lord Team Amorous Moderator

There will be no exclusive Patreon updates. The entirety of the game is and will always be free. Donations for the Patreon allows us to continue making the game.