Shoutbox (Disabled)

Bopping The Baloney to Seth

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Small Root Beer, Jun 20, 2015.

1. Small Root Beer

Small Root Beer New Member

Greetings,

I was recommended this game by an acquaintance of mine a mere month ago. Encompassed with shock, accompanied by the purest form of delight, I divulged myself within this glory of this game. Unfortunately, I wasn't prepared to cry while masturbating.
    I mean, Seth's dating story is the most emotional shit I've seen in a while! Fuck The Lion King, fuck Simba's dad, fuck Bambi's mom.
    The fact that Seth's story ended so quickly makes me want to flip my table.
    Any who it's been tormenting me the past two days.
    Anyone else suffering with the vile reality that bae will never be able to hold you? That Seth will never be able to press his head upon your chest and purr with the heavenly hell that is love?

Sincerely,

Small Root Beer

Bourlingueur and sugardaddy like this.
  2. MuppetNecking

MuppetNecking Active Member

3. Frothgar

Frothgar Active Member Team Amorous Supporter

Me personally I was more affected by Jax's date path, but thoroughly enjoyed both Seth's and Jax's dates. I originally came here for the fappening but instantly fell in love with the stories and dialogue. The sex is just a bonus for me now :amlaughing:

Small Root Beer likes this.
  4. sugardaddy

sugardaddy New Member

i Agree, to see Seth go out and pursue his career with out you in the story is just sad and wrong. you made love to him to be with him, but instead the story seems to be more of a "Fuck and go" situation. (pardon the language). i just think maybe the story may have ended better. we dont want to cry while were masturbating to this sexy feline do we?

Small Root Beer likes this.
  5. Reeden

Reeden Member

Ha, I'm not that into felines so I'm watching y'all cry over the kittyboi!

But really, I must agree - Amorous stands out from the typical hentai flash, but it actually gets you hooked, gets you emotionally invested. When I first heard of 'Amorous' on e621, I thought it was a dime-a-dozen "meet n' fuck" hentai flash. I was in for something much more than that. Just like Morenatsu, the plot, the characters, the emotional adventures, they all dwarf the sex scenes.

And later on, when more and more dates are added, we'll have even more emotional disasters!:amlaughing:

6. BOX

BOX Member

You guys know that the stories aren't over, right? It's just the first or so dates in for the first two characters. I expect when more updates come, they'll be fleshed out and expanded on greatly. You'll most definitely be able to keep in contact with Seth via phone and such. Maybe. .~.

Reeden likes this.
  7. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

The feels.

Reeden likes this.
  8. Reeden

Reeden Member

Amorous is going to take over my life!