Shoutbox (Disabled)

Support Body is loading up wrong

Discussion in 'Issues and Bugs' started by SpiDa, Apr 4, 2016.

1. SpiDa

SpiDa New Member

Hey, every time I load up this game, the body keeps loading in like this. What's up?

2. antoReakk

antoReakk New Member

Same, actually made me jump the first time i saw it o_O

3. Sapphy

Sapphy New Member

You have to use the dimensions they mentioned in the patch topic or it'll look off.

4. SpiDa

SpiDa New Member

Yeah, I tried to change the dimensions and there is still the same problem.

5. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

You have to run the game in windowed mode if your screen doesn't support it natively. Any type of black bar is deadly ATM, which I can clearly see in your screenshot.

6. SpiDa

SpiDa New Member

When I click on the game, the configuration page that pops up already has it checked on windowed. The properties in the game's shortcut tab has nothing that allows me to write a command to start it in windows mode. Changing the screen resolutions on the configuration page doesn't help, either.

7. Lennian

The resolution HAS to be 16:9, very important detail. 1280x720 is a safe bet.

8. SpiDa

SpiDa New Member

I feel like the biggest noob. I set it to 1280x720 but it still looks like a Frankenstein monster. The configuration page already has preset screen resolutions so I can't manually put in resolutions. I feel like I'm being annoying. :/

MikeDaSniper likes this.
  9. Lennian

And is it running in a window ;)?

No need to be, that's what support is for! It's also just a stupid thing on my side, I didn't notice the issue util after release.

10. ThatOne

ThatOne New Member

I have the exact same problem rn, I tried every single resolution, and also windowed, and non-windowed. I litteraly did everything I could do but nope, still nothing. Icrieveritiem :'c Do you have any ideas?

11. Aziram

Aziram New Member Team Amorous Supporter

Awesome, I was about to come.post about this but I'm glad to see its already been adressed. Thanks team!

12. Kalu

Kalu New Member

I can't select 1280x720. The closest thing in the list is 1280x800 and 1152x720. No matter what, the body parts are positioned wrong. I'm on a mac.

13. Skoon

Skoon New Member

Hmm. I suffered the same issue, I'm afraid.

However, opening the game in windowed mode at 1280 x 720 as suggested above did solve the problem as it is currently.