Shoutbox (Disabled)

Been waiting but?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mundensi, Nov 21, 2016.

1. Mundensi

Mundensi New Member

Ok so i love Amorous. Ive been waiting sooooo long for 0.4 however, i dont see alot of new things. For one the only new dates ive seen are Skye and Dustin. Thats it, did those thats finished and no difference with Coby and the other originals. As well as that i cant travel to seperate locations to look for people if there are more. Its wounderful dont get me wrong but i fell theres not enough

2. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

The amount of work done doesn't always present itself in terms of gameplay, that's a problem game developers deal with on a daily basis. You can work on a bug for a week but not actually change a thing visually/noticeably.

The changes to the old dates are subtle, eg. in terms of actually using the phone properly, or remembering the choices you made along the way.

3. Mundensi

Mundensi New Member

Yes however, my question stands on is there any other new dates than Skye and the lion dude i forget the name of. Ive looked for a good hour and nothing

4. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

No, there is not.

5. Shadowbomb

Shadowbomb New Member

The two year update was done to move amorous to a new engine if I remeber right, this involved rewriting all the code in the new system. This is good for us though because they should just be able to plug and play new content.

6. Mundensi

Mundensi New Member

I do understand all of that and am very grateful for this coming out, i was just curoius if i missed anything in the game or for my own information.