Shoutbox (Disabled)

BBS Modding/Cheat Tool

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EthanWolfcat, Aug 9, 2015.

1. EthanWolfcat

EthanWolfcat Active Member

No. User using trainer or modding tools in games requiring constant internet connection are more subjects to bans

2. RobinRemy13

RobinRemy13 New Member

Ah yeah, obviously ^_^ I forgot this details

3. Xsiar

Xsiar New Member

so how do i exactly apply mods? and for some reason the mod says modder/trainer is idle?

4. EthanWolfcat

Looks like the game has been updated to 1.2 according to Dark Lord's twitter picture for launcher version 0.9

Don't know why if the game is canceled but anyway, if so, the trainer may become incompatible. I can try to update the address if it has been changed. May become extremely harder since Unity now obfuscate some files that will make the job even more difficult if not impossible.

5. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

The versions in the images are fake, I just told the server there is a 1.2.1 so I could test how the launcher reacts to it.

6. EthanWolfcat

Oh ok. I thought it was strange. So trainer should still be working without any issues.

7. EthanWolfcat

Since a new Bare Backstreet is in development, note that this modding/cheating tool is only for the cancelled version. Just a friendly reminder.

8. James Wolf

James Wolf New Member

Wait, there's a new one being made? I thought the whole idea was scrapped

9. EthanWolfcat

Yes. Howerver, from what I saw from the demo, it will be drastically different. Right now, it's only randomly generated maps where you have to find the exit.

After playing the demo, I, unfortunately, do not have high hopes for it. But, my final judgment will be when the game releases.