Shoutbox (Disabled)

Are refunds going to be available for failed projects?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ChinkInTheArmor, Dec 7, 2016.

1. ChinkInTheArmor

ChinkInTheArmor New Member

Or even incomplete/development hell projects. With the recent failure of BBS, I'm sure all the backers of that project are feeling pretty disappointed that you couldn't finish it.

That being said, what happens when this new game that's being developed is also stuck in development hell? Will the people backing it right now get their money back?

Additionally and off-topic, are people allowed to masturbate while in the discord's voice chat? I'm in there right now, theres this one guy, it sounds like he's rubbing one out.

2. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

The discord is not managed by us, but by one of the community members. I'd reckon it's not what its intended for, tho.

As for refunds, you'd have to take that up with Jasonafex, but like with every project there is a chance of failure. Patreon just like kickstarter is an investment risk.

In regards to BBS and FM, it's not possible to still back it to this day, as we stopped charging a long time ago already. BBS has only charged for 3 months in total, FM for like 4 months and that was on a per-update basis. Same goes for Amorous in that regard, it has been paused for like 5 months last year.

3. TYBGWookie

TYBGWookie New Member

As a moderator for the discord server, I can assure you that the voice chat is to be a clean place and that it is now under a closer watch. Thank you for not letting the problem go unnoticed.