Shoutbox (Disabled)

Support Any Way to Reset the Settings Option? - In Regards to Resolution?

Discussion in 'v1.0.3 (Readonly)' started by PrinceUnikitty, May 14, 2018.

1. PrinceUnikitty

PrinceUnikitty New Member

So I downloaded the game from Steam, and I played around in the Settings where I put the Resolution to be 3840 x 2160, basically the maximum, on accident. In doing so, everything became blown up and magnified. Is there anyway to reset the Games settings? Specifically the Resolution? Because I am stuck with an overblown menu, where only New Game and Continue are able to be seen, with Options not even being to be accessed since I can not scroll anywhere else. Uninstalling and Installing the game from Steam does not work, and I have deleted various files to see if any correlate with the changes with the Options to no avail.

Anyway to alleviate this?

Last edited: May 14, 2018
  2. Hassat Hunter

Hassat Hunter New Member

"So to fix most of the problems, try one or more of following things:
    • Start the game using the "-safemode" command-line argument, to see if that fixes anything. This does nothing more but set the resolution to something small."

3. Chaotic Mind

Chaotic Mind New Member

Go into the game directory and delete the settings file. That will fix it.

4. PrinceUnikitty

Could you tell me where the Game Directory is? I can't seem to find it.

5. Zzyzx

Zzyzx New Member

Right click on the game in your Steam Library, go to Properties, choose the Local Files tab and click Browse Local Files...

6. PrinceUnikitty

I know how to do that and I know how to get to the games files in general, but what I was asking was what are the settings files that must be deleted in order to revert the graphical option that I picked.

Last edited: May 21, 2018