Shoutbox (Disabled)

Any Updates?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mracos, Nov 18, 2016.

1. mracos

mracos New Member

Helo Amorousers!
    Hmm... I passed Amorous. Or i didn't? Am i right - there's 3 characters to have sex: Coby, Seth and Jax. And Skye, but she's off.
    I want more characters. And I think that you does too. But... The last update was... in the May 2015! 1,5 years ago?! OMG.
    Guys, do you know - when will be another updates? Or they won't, and Amorous will end on alpha(like the game "SuperTrack")?
    Advance Thx

2. Trainer Red

Trainer Red New Member

New update is coming soon.
    Like, very soon.
    Either today or tomorrow.

Blueberry Wolfson likes this.
  3. AlphaFireBeast

AlphaFireBeast New Member

Its out now V0.4 just released an hour ago

4. MonolithTyriss

MonolithTyriss New Member

And yet.. there's a major mouse-moving-on-it's-own bug making clicking small buttons near impossible. No way to alter volume and it comes up QUITE loud. And the buttons you used to have for advancing text speed are gone. :<

5. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

You can adjust volume on your ingame phone tho. Same for the speed options.

6. MonolithTyriss

MonolithTyriss New Member

Ah. Okay I just hadn't gotten the option yet then. It's nearly impossible to get anywhere due to that mouse bug. If I alt-tab out of the game, the mouse is 'stuck' to the upper left corner of the screen too. Any mouse movement and the cursor just snaps back to that corner. And it floats around randomly within the game. :< Character customization is a total no go.. can't even stay on a slider long enough to move it. Though, I seem to remember other programs that had this kind of issue.. with the mouse stuck in the corner. Was usually a resolution conflict between the desktop and the program. But it doesn't explain the randomly moving mouse -within- Amorous. I do notice there are specific areas where the mouse moves more than others.. it's mostly the middle and upper left. Perhaps within a smaller rectangle in the upper left of the game screen. Which again speaks to resolutions.. but I don't know what it means.

7. AlphaFireBeast

AlphaFireBeast New Member

Hit F2 it takes it out of full screan and fixes the mouse issue

8. Blueberry Wolfson

Blueberry Wolfson New Member

I saw a youtube post of zenthie I believe he the night club bouncer dragon and he had update v0.5.2 but I currently have is this a tester if so how long until we get to date him the zethiene character dragon?

9. Blueberry Wolfson

Blueberry Wolfson New Member

exactly I seen video on youtube of update v0.5.2 that's not even the update I'm have it v0.5.1 so it might be soon Monday or Tuesday;)

10. Tristan Bankes

Tristan Bankes New Member

I haven't seen any updates recently and wanted to make sure nothing happened.