Shoutbox (Disabled)

Amorous Wiki

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Serathinian, May 25, 2015.

1. Serathinian

Serathinian New Member

FireWolfAlpha likes this.
  2. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

Is... 18+ stuff allowed there?

3. Serathinian

Serathinian New Member

Naughty bits will need to be censored, sadly. If you have screenshots with sexual content just send it to Serathinian@gmail.com
    I'll blur it for you.

If you look at the sex scenes on Morenatsu Wiki you'll see what I mean. Just blur penises, testicles, female nipples, and semen.

All members of Team Amorous are invited to be admins on the new wiki.
    That said you'll need an account.

Last edited: May 25, 2015
  4. Serathinian

Serathinian New Member

Haven't really seen anyone contribute yet. I'll be adding more pages but I would like some help.

5. K3TA

K3TA Member

I would but I never edited a wiki before

6. Weird Kitty

Weird Kitty Active Member

I would love to help! I never edited a Wiki before so I'd need a bit of guidance.

7. Serathinian

Serathinian New Member

Man. We've already gotten so much work done! Fantastic, guys!

Reminder to members of Team Amorous that you have an admin position on the wiki waiting for you. Just make an account and PM me, please use your current username on the forums if possible.

8. Serathinian

Serathinian New Member

Would anyone here happen to know how to change a wiki background and logo?

Also I wanted to use this site's background for the wiki but I can't find a way to get it. (Can't save as image or find it in the source code)

9. JSDD8

JSDD8 Guest

Taken from the css.php for the website. Considering that the background is actually a composite of multiple CSS elements and a few color gradients, there is no way to show it as just the image, at least that I know of. Either way, here's a rudimentary rundown on how the the BG is constructed:

This image is positioned at the top of the page and is centered.
    Below that image is this color gradient , repeated to the left/right.
    This image is positioned at the bottom of the page and is aligned to the right.
    To the left of that image is this color gradient, repeated to the left.

A Xenforo admin like Lennian could probably give more insight on the style used for the Amorous forum, though I'm a little worried that it might be copyrighted.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2015
  10. Serathinian

Serathinian New Member

I kinda doubt it's copyright but that's fine. I can see what else I can make. The only question is how to implement the icon as a link to the homepage.

11. Serathinian

Serathinian New Member

12. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

Looking good!

13. Serathinian

Serathinian New Member

Thanks! I got the full background image by deleting everything on the page with the inspect element feature and taking a screenshot.

The home page logo is obviously the site's logo but slightly compressed to meet Wikia standards.

The only thing I couldn't extract was this site's favicon. But there's a button on the top left with what looks like the same icon, just bigger.

I tried shrinking that one but it didn't come out right. If anyone is willing to post the favicon that'd be awesome.

If you can send me the original ico file attached to an email. I'll also accept gif and png, I can convert it later.

My email address is: Serathinian@gmail.com

14. Hopeless Romantic Wolf

Hopeless Romantic Wolf Member

Added to Kane, Coby, Seth, Jax, Skye (I think. I might not have) and The PC's pages. ^^ Mostly tidbits, trivia and the sort, but just glad I wasn't late to the party. Hell, I'm so bored nowadays I might just fill in each page with detailed storylines and the effects of dialogue choices! XD

But don't hold me to that, I can be pretty lazy. :p