Shoutbox (Disabled)

Update Amorous v1.0

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Lennian, Apr 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

It has finally happened, Amorous v1.0 is live and kicking on Steam.

The number of changes compared to the old v0.8.1 are too numerous to even name. We highly recommend starting with a fresh game to get the full new experience.

itch.io updates will follow somewhere this week, as I have to spin up that development environment again. The Steam version can also run without Steam, so if you can't wait, just grab it off Steam and run it with Steam turned off ;)

Jax Ton and Undecover like this.
  2. Undecover

Undecover New Member

Did you add were you can see them have sex or no, if not i recommend next update you can add a feature like if you want it on or not just like house party. If you can tell me if you added that, that would be great.

3. Cloverskull

Cloverskull New Member

Big gay sex mode when?

4. Undecover

Undecover New Member

We dont know for sure i was just asking if they could put it in there so we could see it if we wanted to

5. Brody McNally

Brody McNally New Member

ive been having a bug happen after you complete the skye route and the credits come and i go back home when i try to call her the game wont let me use anything is this suposed to happen and i am not getting any achievements in steam
    also love the game so good great art as well gj guys hope it updates more <3

6. Brody McNally

Brody McNally New Member

um yes i kinda want that added too so yes please add that as an option in settings maybe if you could guys that would make the game so much better'

7. Joshua

Joshua Member Dark Army Enthusiast

Congrats on finally getting v1.0 shipped Len, it's been a wild ride. You've been working on this project for what, 2+ years now? Color me impressed. :)

Last edited: Apr 25, 2018
  8. Undecover

Undecover New Member

I agree its a really good game but i do think adding a uncensor feature would be great it would help the game alot in my opinio. Gj game developers.

9. TheVrilWolf

TheVrilWolf New Member

I see alot asking for the explicit stuff to come in and I agree with them, but I don't think steam would keep it up there then again the shit that makes it on there is jaw dropping so if steam were to have some policy in place to allow for the sex then we could have the naughty version dunno how we could go about that though. I'm not the first to suggest this I Am Patty Jack has the same opinion about this topic to from when he played house party he followed up that video with.

Jax Ton likes this.
  10. Jax Ton

Jax Ton New Member

I can't wait, I may be a furry now.

11. Jax Ton

Jax Ton New Member

Steam doesn't allow nudity, so it'll always be censored.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.