Shoutbox (Disabled)

Update Amorous v0.7

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Lennian, May 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

It's that time again! After a slightly longer development cycle than planned, we're happy to announce Amorous v0.7 is available for all platforms nonetheless.

In this version we'd like to introduce you to Remy, she can be found in the Pool area. Her path is massive with lots of alternative paths and little details to explore, so please enjoy and let us know what you think!

On top of a new date, we've fixed numerous of known and unknown issues and bugs:
    - Added automatic pause when using ALT+TAB
    - Added support for any type of aspect ratio resolution
    - Added an options window with resolution settings to the main menu
    - Fixed mouse from randomly getting stuck
    - Fixed dialogue text rendering issues
    - Fixed handful of inconsistencies in sex-scenes
    - A whole lot more!

Known issues:
    - Failing Remy's date might cause weird side-effects when you do another attempt. To prevent this, be sure to make regular saves. A fix for this issue is under investigation.

Given the large size of this update, we'll only be doing hot-fixes this month in case issues arise with the new date.

A new version of the launcher is planned, however. Which should make a lot easier to install Amorous on non-Windows platforms, which is not for the fainthearted right now, sorry for that.

MangoSkunky, joriden, Sonadow and 2 others like this.
  2. radman1889

radman1889 Member

Funny how Remy was one of the least requested dates in the old poll, yet she's here long before the others.
    Not complaining though. Always game for more sexy fems. Will post again once I finish the date.

And impression were good. But that cooking minigame... confusing. I think I saw the 'instructions', but it seemed too vague. :\

Last edited: May 9, 2017
  3. Asriel Dreamurr

Asriel Dreamurr Active Member Team Amorous Supporter

Shame Remy's sex scene is
    The same one as Jax

You guys had put more detail and variety in the the last two ( Mercy and Xenith ), and now you're going back on the old ones !

Don't get me wrong, it's not the end of the world, but I just wanted to put that out !

4. Sir Wolf

Sir Wolf Active Member

Sweet! Even though Remy was my least desired one, I won't judge her til I try her.
    Will post back later once I try her path :)

5. MirceaKitsune

MirceaKitsune Active Member

Does the character editor work in this version, and can you save templates correctly? Anyway sounds awesome, can't wait to give it a try :)

6. Aboutg

Aboutg New Member

how to complete cooking mini game secne can somebody explain , thx

7. Jenie

Jenie Member

I love Remy and i'm not even very fond of females.. i just wish the cooking mini game was better explained...
    Are we just making sure we cook things in the right order and for not too long or what?
    it's rather confusing.

8. rawr2bunny

rawr2bunny New Member

Seems like my game broke at the sexting minigame :l It crashes out of the scene to just the background. Could it be because went the route as a female ? Was able to go the rest of the ways fine it seemed.

9. AsterRavier

AsterRavier New Member

For some reason, every time I go to the menus, I have to click like 4 inches to the right to hit the option I want. Any idea what the problem is here?

10. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

The idea is you have to pay attention to Remy in her class. The first time around you probably won't take note of what she says as you are not expecting a mini-game, thus replay value ;)

11. SkyLeone

SkyLeone Active Member

Even though i mostly prefer guys, Remy really got me x3 She has such a loveable character and I love her route :3 Also, I love how many options and different dialogue there is ^^

12. wolfje1994

wolfje1994 New Member

i can't play the game any more.
    he gives me a pop-up from: microsoft visual c++ 2010 x86
    while my version is newer.
    has somebody any idea's how to fix this?
    or is there a hotfix needed for this problem?

13. wolfje1994

wolfje1994 New Member

already fixed it sorry for asking :p

14. Nickolas-Black

Nickolas-Black New Member

That was a good job ! But it's such a shame I was expected a date with Riptide...That unfortunatly not possible lol

PeasantM0f and Wolfgang11590 like this.
  15. BlazeFiredragon

BlazeFiredragon New Member

I have been incapable of being able to play this because some thing in the launcher fails. I've looked on the forums and i can't seem to get a straight answer and everything i've tried just doesn't work. Just keeps coming up saying "An unhandled exception occurred" then a long list of stuff.

16. Zhaarek

Zhaarek Member Team Amorous Supporter

Thanks for the update and great work as always! I enjoyed my playthrough with Remy thoroughly and loved the versatility of her date path. Allowing the option to alternate from the route to another one, even just slightly (riptide) and the minigame really made it for me.

17. Dawnwolf

Dawnwolf New Member

The new launcher is detected as "Malware.Ransom.Agent.Generic" by Malwarebytes. Unless your production tools got infected, that's likely a false positive. I have a forum post on the Malwarebytes forums about it. You might want to work with Malwarebytes to make sure you're not being flagged, if there's anything to do on your end.

18. Supreme Overlord Llama

Supreme Overlord Llama New Member Team Amorous Supporter

I was reading that there is only 1 character left to do but I thought there were 3 left? Which ones were cut out of Alexia, Tre and Jackie?

19. BlazeFiredragon

BlazeFiredragon New Member

can anyone help me with this?

20. VergilTheHuragok

VergilTheHuragok New Member

There seems to be a bug now with the character sprites spawning off the side of the screen when the scene changes. This is only occasional and fixes itself whenever the sprites move position on the screen, but is still annoying nontheless

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.