Shoutbox (Disabled)

Amorous on the Nintendo Switch

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LightningIsMahName, Aug 12, 2020.

1. LightningIsMahName

LightningIsMahName New Member

Alright alright... yes. The thread title sounds absolutely absurd. But hear me out. Amorous on the switch would be great. And far from impossible as well! Before you go off and say “Nintendo wouldn’t allow anything of the sort!” Let me say something. Nintendo recently has been open minded and have let multiple almost nsfw games onto the platform. And even with amorous having a SFW mode on steam. That would be perfect to put out on the switch. The nsfw content in the game is a huge part of amorous... however the great writing and art design is very wonderful as well, which is especially seen in the steam version. Porting the game to switch would come with many challenges, especially just getting it running and the controls, but it would be great to have it on a console! Nonetheless a portable system. I’m sure this all sounds very crazy, but if an admin here is reading this, just look into the idea please? I’d love to see this masterpiece make it onto the switch. Hell, I’d pay for the game. Thanks for reading, and have a great night/evening/morning. <3

2. SomthingNeat

SomthingNeat Member

I feel like it would port to the xbox much better, as it was built off the mono Xna engine. We'll see though.