Shoutbox (Disabled)

Amorous Mods?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Potes, Feb 19, 2017.

1. Potes

Potes New Member

Out of sincere curiosity, will there ever be tools provided for making community mods for the game?

I saw the topic being glossed over in another thread and as far as I understood it would be possible to make Amorous somewhat modder-friendly.
    Would there be a conflict of interests in such an endeavor?
    What would it take for modding to become available?
    And maybe most importantly, would people be interested in making community mods, such as new dateable characters, explorable areas or perhaps even language packs?

In my opinion it would be very interesting to see what sorts of crazy shenanigans and oddball characters the public could come up with, and I'm almost tempted to design a character of my own befitting the general atmosphere of the game-world and emulating Kabier's artstyle. Needless to say that very few potential community creators would likely reach the same level of quality in writing as is the core game, but it might be worth a laugh or two when the inevitable Thomas the Tank Engine date comes along.

Even though the purity of the project may be compromised, it might actually help the game's mileage and keep the public interest up even between dry spells (such as the gap between 0.3 and 0.4).

Share your thoughts!