Shoutbox (Disabled)

Amorous Fanfiction Stories

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kenneth Anaxia, Jun 3, 2015.

1. Kenneth Anaxia

Kenneth Anaxia New Member

As the title suggests after completing each date with either Jax, Seth or Coby or any other character(s) for that matter I was always curious to see other people's thoughts about the "what happens after?" kind of scenario, for example what happens with you the protagonist and Seth after the initial story ends? for fun and or creative intrigue perhaps write something up involving your character AFTER the fourth date.

P.S. I am unsure if this post was already made up earlier but if it isn't than grand - I hope you all have fun. :)

Bourlingueur likes this.
  2. soulus42

soulus42 Member Team Amorous Supporter

Fanfiction with Jax

I made this as short as possible yet I ended up not being able to post it on here as I went over the 10,000 character limit. It's not as good as what I would normally do but I hope it is enjoyed :)

*Edit* the link will take you to the story posted on FurAffinity. Didn't know where else to put it sooooo... yeah ^^

3. Hopeless Romantic Wolf

Hopeless Romantic Wolf Member

I'm actually writing a two part piece which was inspired (and may contain references to) Amorous. It's about two brothers who are locked in a sexual relationship, though naturally there's a twist to be had. The twist itself makes me look like M.Night Shamalamadingadadong though, it's pretty cheap/corny. :p

Oh, and I'm considering a first-person piece where it's the Player Character who's always been in love with Coby. It'd follow his thoughts and feelings during the day that turns his brother into a lover. Mild spoiler, should I write it, he attempts to set up Jax and Seth as they're pretty much opposites. :3 But, otherwise, I've not thought much about writing stories and just daydreamed about situations. You know, like any fur would.

4. mcvluffcins

mcvluffcins New Member

I'm hoping to get to write a big fanfiction staring the player (he will be a red fox)(still needs a name is someone will help) and skye