Shoutbox (Disabled)

Amorous...are the creators thinking about making this website an app?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Feru Umachy, Dec 12, 2016.

?

Should this website become a app

1. No it should remain a website so the creators won't have a hard time

62.5%
  2. Yes it should also be an app so others can see the creators amazing work and help expand the website

37.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Feru Umachy

Feru Umachy New Member

I've been hearing all about it and am on my phone a lot so I was wondering whenever are they gonna make there games or this website an app...it seems like am asking alot but believe me I think it would be an awesome idea so they don't have to just focus on just the website...plus earning money from Google play or other store players would be amazing to do...in my opionon of course. So I hope I can see this website someday become an app for phones what do you guys think? Should this website become also an app or stay as a website?

2. Spleriia Emperor Splerii

Spleriia Emperor Splerii Active Member

For the most part, I agree on your voting determination in there. Seriously, the creators should REALLY CONSIDERATE in making this website an app. If the games or the website itself was being transformed into an app that will be operationally for our phones, tablets and other gadgets, we would be more than satisfied to enjoy the great benefits of it. Besides, I have heard recent gossips from other people that the games or the website of the creators should be transformed/transited into an app for phones, tablets and other gadgets since most of the PCs or laptops of all members and guests in this website were unavailable...Technically unavailable, I mean.

Another consideration to that dilemma is that the games of this website (Especially the Amorous Furry Dating Simulator) should be converted into downloadable yet mass produced games for our phones, tablets and so far and so fourth. Not all people were glued to their PC or laptop screens all day or night in quite a direct manner. For those who really wanted to see the contents of the games from this website in their PCs or laptops will often ended up with the very same problems we being plagued with. Corrupted files, game crashes, unexpected delays...I mean, what a real pain in the ass indeed to expect those problems that you didn't want to expect nowadays. If the games of this websites were now apps today, our entertainment will not be interfered.

So basically, I find your cause direct to the point, very accurate and totally commendable. To be honest, we are in the same boat here. Hopefully, our messages will be answered by the creators and moderators for our own sakes in the years to come.

3. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

I have a feeling I have just been reading two google translates...

That said, a mobile version isn't going to happen any time soon, if at all. It's not a matter of a simple copy paste to a different platform, the way you interact and play with a phone is completely different than a PC, let alone the limited amount of resources available on mobile.

4. Spleriia Emperor Splerii

Spleriia Emperor Splerii Active Member

Now that's a big blow to our morale there, Lennian.

5. Feru Umachy

Feru Umachy New Member

I just wanted to actually see this website get popular if not the games then you can make the forums into an application (app) it works well and definitely is something to look forward too. Like I said I seen this forum grow a lot as a guest and I thought nows the time to take a step forward I know am asking a lot but there's far more people on there phones then on PC or Laptops. All am saying is...you should take the opportunity while its there. An just saying if you don't agree then am sorry to waste your time. It was all a suggestion after all...sometimes all you need is a leap of faith and that always works out in the end when it comes to converting popular games from PC...to apps. I think I said my two cents I'm really happy I was able at least make you think about it.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2016
  6. Feru Umachy

Feru Umachy New Member

Well...this concludes it people want amorouse to stay as website I am so sorry for your troubles ill take my leave then feel free to delete this account I said my two peace alright. Forgive me.

7. Gh0st

Gh0st New Member

I think it's fine as is, the website is mobile compatible so i think it will be fine as is for a long time

8. AlphaFireBeast

AlphaFireBeast New Member

I have done some more recent digging it may be actually as simple as that with androids primarily for 1 reason the os and alot of the code used is a *LINUX ARM* branch os used and most of the coding used runs through an APK initialization code first then just calls uppon most of the same code language as the linux os it self does the problem can thi sometimes stem from the requirement programs that the phone may not have which is the bit of recoding.I am looking into the requirements the linux uses but for lennian to do this coppy and past will work for most but the method of using the cmd/terminal will need to be altered for it to work. The fact is the need for the terminal to be changed to rely uppon the apk inialization method is due to how phones os security for example Knox Security prevents the user from accessing terminal and higher privilages unauthorized this was done to protect users and devices from damaging software but usually is a pain. The APK method is technically a way to say hey i need this and this and this to be used to utilize these and then knox would process that check for the apk signing the if thats met let it run. Hope this helps lennian.