Shoutbox (Disabled)

Amorous 2 auditions!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SomthingNeat, Feb 2, 2020.

1. SomthingNeat

SomthingNeat New Member

Greetings, and welcome to the unofficial Amorous 2 auditions!

Here you get to audition your furry oc/fursona as one of three types of characters!

#1: Date-able (7 spaces open)

Requrements: To be a datable character your oc must...

•Be single
    •Have existed for more than six months
    •Have a deep backstory

#2: Background club goer(limit may vary)

To be a background character your oc must:

•Be chill :cool:
    •Be expected to be shipped with someone random

#3: Background somebody (limit may vary on story)

A background somebody is a character who gets a small bit of dialogue in one of characters date (usually as friends or family)

To be a background somebody your oc must...

•have some kind of personality to affect story.

Please try to give as much detail as possible about your oc and please give a ref (Fursona maker refs are fine).

We reserve the right to refuse you a space in amorous 2 for any reason.

If we pick yours oc we have the right to use it in any way we see fit so long as it accommodates to the role you picked.

On request we can remove your oc at any time however you cannot reclaim your spot if we have only worked on your character for less than three months/haven't started yet. You have one week to reclaim your space. Afterwards it will be given to someone else.

Best of luck!
    -Kelvin from team amorous 2!

Quinn_is_dead and TheTitaniumFox like this.
  2. TheTitaniumFox

TheTitaniumFox New Member

yes yes yes let this move on guys I support this ALL THE WAY MAN I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!! please let me join the lovely community of Amorous 2 (Fan Edition) on discord I would love to be a character and work with you guys to help you out in the future

(please provide the link to that community Discord to spread it around)

"Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success." --Henry Ford

3. BartendingDrago

BartendingDrago New Member

Howdy! I have a character by the name of Sprite that wouldn’t be a bad toss in for rather a background spot or even a dateable spot. I’m curious as to exactly “where” the auditions are taking places BUT I thought i’d Just share the details of my boy here for the time!

Sprite is a Dragon who’s demeanor suits him quite well, people will exclaim he is a “party animal” on and off the clock. While balancing the party life and the bar he so graciously loves and tends to put before EVERYONE and essentially himself at times. He is not easy to “fall in love” with you due to the past he was used for peoples little ploys, he feels love is pointless, and in reality just a waste of time.

He was born into a richer family, his mother being a world class actor and his father running off when he was young. The dragon learned all sorts of mixes and brews when he was younger; mother loved to drink so it was the best way to get her to speak to him.

You wouldn’t see that now though, all you’d see right now? Is just a big blue bartender, a toothy smile, and a charming little bottle flip as he makes you a drink.

Link to imgur.com

SomthingNeat likes this.
  4. SadCats

SadCats New Member

This just simple OC I have I would just like the to be a background/club goer character I'm pretty chill with what happens with her
    Link to imgur.com

SomthingNeat likes this.
  5. SadCats

SadCats New Member

:oops: it got liked