Shoutbox (Disabled)

Am I the only person who cries whenever they replay through Jax's story?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Apache, Oct 13, 2015.

1. Apache

Apache New Member

I usually really really hate dating sims, with boring flat characters but Jax's whole story is emotional and every time I restart and go through his story again I cry like somebody died, its the most immersed I've ever been and for once I feel like a character is 3 dimensional and real.

I love Amorous

2. MikeDaSniper

MikeDaSniper Member

When I first did yes I love his story the most the amount of struggle near the end keeps me coming back its a shame it ends on a cliff hanger. I wonder if there will be a second part to his story.

3. Ty686

Ty686 New Member

You're definitely not the only one, I did a play through of his story for the first time last week and I still get a tear in my eye each time I replay it. It really hits close to home for me.

4. wolf_skinchanger

wolf_skinchanger New Member

In addition to crying, I wanted to reach into the computer and just hug him and not let go.

5. ageek007

ageek007 New Member

same here, I cried the first go round, still makes me misty each time afterwards. For how short of a time they had he was a very endearing character. Funny part of it is, is that his character helped me discover my "pansexuality". It was the first time I had told myself that I could see myself with a guy if they were something like he was portrayed. Definitely a well written character for how much exposure you had IMHO.

6. javante

javante New Member

I cried because he was the sweetest character on there

7. Apache

Apache New Member

He really is the Sweetest, I love his story, I am so happy I get Jax before Seth or Coby, great way to start the game.

8. javante

javante New Member

I know thats the first i did aswell, its kinda sad they ended his story after you helped him....just like seth. :( but its ok, they'll add more parts to their stories....right?

Kaiba and Apache like this.
  9. Apache

Apache New Member

I sure hope so, but I'm fine if they don't I'm really happy to see that he wasnt wooden or just a fucktoy but somebody I cared about~

javante likes this.
  10. javante

javante New Member

Its like his actions and words flown into your heart and open his generous wings out. He somewhat reminded me of myself 0//0

Apache likes this.
  11. Apache

Apache New Member

If he reminded you of yourself you're definately a person I'd like to get to know! A-ha!~
    his words, and actions and his personality were perfect, love every minute I played

12. MrWonka

MrWonka New Member Team Amorous Supporter

After I finished Jax story, I just had to stop for a moment... I think alot of people can relate to having a passion for something, and then getting it crushed.

13. Apache

Apache New Member

Yeah, it's something otherworldly to care so much about somebody as much as (we) care for Jax

14. birdsquacks

birdsquacks New Member

Jax is the most unique character as he changes color due to his emotions and how he has more confidence in talking to you than seth and coby.

15. KakeiTheWolf

KakeiTheWolf Member

I'm not going to lie, I actually got misty-eyed at points. That's rather incredible, since I'm both straight (meaning it would be hard to get invested in a gay love story) and have an extremely difficult time creating tears due to chronic dry eye.

Not like Seth's story, which made me wish Seth was real so I could beat that haughty prick into a fine pulp.