Shoutbox (Disabled)

News Accidental Steam release

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Lennian, Apr 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

As you might have noticed, the Steam version is available online. This was however a mistake!

Steam attended Jasonafex at the fact a build was ready and accidentally released it.

Luckily, this was the review build I made for Steam, so it's (mostly) stable and a good impression of the final game. However, it lacks a huge number of updates I have prepared and was planning on releasing soon.

So, just for the record: The current version on Steam is NOT v1.0 as we wanted to release it, it's a v0.9/v1.0 hybrid and it's fully SFW.

2. BuizeltheOne

BuizeltheOne New Member

It's obvious the steam version will always be SFW but will the game downloaded from the official site always be NSFW?

3. Zanoxh

Zanoxh New Member

So what happens now?

4. NickOHare

NickOHare New Member

I was wondering if they will be a way to change the SFW on Steam to NSFW like other games do. As this was the only way to get the game for me on Mac as I was having trouble with the regular download.

5. TheLegend26

TheLegend26 Member

It makes me happy that Amorous if finally out on steam, it's like watching your kid grow up.Even though it's only 0.9, I can't wait for what 1.0 has in store!

6. sashalafleur

sashalafleur New Member

What's difference with version 0.8?

7. KoolGee

KoolGee New Member

Just make sure to release a "custom patch" somewhere on the Amorous steam forums so people can switch to NSFW version

ShadowTheFelkin0130 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.