Shoutbox (Disabled)

Accessible Soundtrack?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Endium.exe, Jun 2, 2015.

1. Endium.exe

Endium.exe Active Member

I've found myself running Amorous in the background to listen to the music it has to offer while drawing. some especially in the club "Amorous" where i have to wait for it to cycle to the song. Another being the fursona customization screen. I was just wondering if there was a soundtrack to access to make this a bit easier to access its tunes or maybe even listen to them later via transferred to my phone. Now i'm not familiar with the rules set for Amorous (FOR EXAMPLE: its clearly stated there's no soundtrack to be released publicly) but I've had this on my mind for quite some time, just wanted to share my thoughts.
    (maybe i'm just blind and don't see it in the folder anywhere)

David_Mikus likes this.
  2. papermoon

papermoon New Member

All the musics are listed in the credit.
    Using certain programs you can open up some musics.

some assets files contain musics.

if you go to ...\Amorous\game_public\Amorous_Data

and change the extension of some musics to .ogg you can listen to them.

Change any assets file that has extension of .resS to .ogg

ex.
    sharedassets21.assets.resS -> sharedassets21.assets.ogg

I managed to grab it and put it into my cellphone

Make sure your computer shows extension.

If you have no idea.
    Go to folder options -> view tab -> disable "Hide extensions for known file types"

David_Mikus likes this.
  3. Endium.exe

Endium.exe Active Member

alright thanks

4. papermoon

papermoon New Member

I realized something. You don't have to change the extension.
    You can open files with .resS extension with any media player that can play ogg files or, I just simply used my web browser Firefox.

Don't forget to change the extension back to resS

5. Scrydan

Scrydan Active Member Team Amorous Supporter Dark Army Enthusiast

Sadly #8 (club) only will play the first part due to how it is structured in Unity. The rest are fine though. But 3 and 25 sound the same pretty much - the same theme at the end.

Also a better way of listening to the music is simply to use https://github.com/ata4/disunity/releases (Disunity)s. If you want further help, let me know. Basically place the asset files (any with .asset regardless of the .resS) into a folder and use a command line to extract them all (I use something like "java -jar disunity.jar extract srcfiles/* timeout /t -1" in my bat file right in the main disunity folder along with a folder called srcfiles where I placed the files).

That way you can listen to all the awesome club music properly. Mittsies done well with all the tracks. Now to get lost in work while listening to them.