Shoutbox (Disabled)

A question regarding the rules.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CowTits, Nov 8, 2017.

1. CowTits

CowTits New Member

Hey, I'm new here, and I'm unsure if this is the right place to post this, but I have a question about this rule.

Why is this a thing? Considering that this forum is dedicated to a NSFW game all about getting dating and laid. Why is this a rule? You'll have to forgive my lack of knowledge. I'm still very fresh on this site, but I just don't understand it.

2. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

As explained through chat, simply: I do not want google or others to tag this site as 18+/adult, given this forum is much more about the game, its issues, feedback and community. Even though the game has some lewd elements, which is obviously the influence of @Jasonafex in this, it could very well work without it. We actually have a lot of hits on "furry game" alone.

On top of that, if we do not enforce this rule, things go out of control fast and we end up with RP-requests and image-sharing topics, which is simply not the intend of this forum. It will also degenerate furry's further into the stigma of only being about sex, whereas the game really focuses on the date-part (it's a dating sim after all), otherwise we would have made the lewd a lot more easy to access.

Sir Wolf likes this.