Shoutbox (Disabled)

A Group Chat I Made On Skype

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by KeatonTheWolf, Oct 11, 2016.

1. KeatonTheWolf

KeatonTheWolf Member

About a couple of day ago, I made my own Skype group chat that is SFW. I'm not sure how many people on the forums have Skype accounts, but if you do feel free to give me yours. Just keep in mind there are some rules, like no fighting or disrespecting. Common knowledge really. Also, just so you guys know, I am going to be busy with college and life, so don't expect me to add you right away. If you think I forgot to add you, you can PM me. Also, you are going to have to forgive me for posting memes, and making stupid jokes, If you have a good sense of humor then my group chat will probably be for you. Not too many people are a part of it. But I'm sure it will get bigger.

2. BlitzTheHitz

BlitzTheHitz Well-Known Member

Heeeey! At least someone is trying to make a group! Good on ya, mate! ^^

KeatonTheWolf likes this.
  3. KeatonTheWolf

KeatonTheWolf Member

Thanks. If you ever get Skype, or have it, feel free to give my your account info or whatever you call it. It's a fun interesting group to say the least. More people have joined and it would be more fun if others could join as well. :)

4. BlitzTheHitz

BlitzTheHitz Well-Known Member

I'll think about it man. Heh, maybe it could be nice to talk to more peeps. ^-^ I'll PM ya or whatever.

5. xKio

xKio New Member

I'd love to join the Skype group! o:

6. Doonbal

Doonbal Active Member

Happy to have been added already Keat!! It's mostly SFW too so you did well xD