Shoutbox (Disabled)

A French Translation

Discussion in 'Translations' started by RobEater1, Apr 29, 2018.

1. RobEater1

RobEater1 New Member

Good morning,
    I would like to participate in a French translation project for the game. The concern is that I don't think I have the time, nor the experience to carry out the project, nor to be able to help members alone. However, I wish I could help with the translation, because I have a good level of English, but mostly to make the game known in France, and for some who have trouble with the original language: they deserve to know this universe that deals with a very good theme. So I leave French members more experienced in organizing the project, while other French members like me can help with translation.
    Thank you for your understanding.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2018
  2. Yokaiwa

Yokaiwa New Member

tout ce que tu as à faire est de lire attentivement les règles mis par le créateur de Amorous et apres tu click le lien pour commencer a traduire (si tu le sais déjà alors ne suis plus mes conseilles)

3. Darkaoss

Darkaoss New Member

Hi guys! I'm French and I would like to help with the French translation. But it seems we still can't. My language is still unavailable on translate amorousgame com :(
    It's too bad, Amorous deserve to be understandable by my people.

bracielart likes this.
  4. molresa

molresa New Member

Me too I want to help the french translation of Amorous But the language is not avaliable on translate amorousgame com :(

bracielart likes this.
  5. bracielart

bracielart New Member

I want to help to, but even for me, the link for amorous translate com doesn't work...... T_T

6. bracielart

bracielart New Member

I want to help to, but even for me, the link for translate amorousgame com doesn't work...... T_T