Shoutbox (Disabled)

A Fox in Space - S01E01 - "Don't Call Me Star Fox"

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by Joshua, Apr 26, 2016.

1. Joshua

Joshua Member Dark Army Enthusiast

My friend Matt has been working on this animated series called "A Fox in Space", which is a StarFox parody. The first episode is finally out (which he's been working on for over a year). Please watch it and share it with your friends. Thanks. :)

2. Tzu

Tzu Active Member Team Amorous Supporter Dark Army Enthusiast

Okay, so first of all, this was amazing. I loved the animation style, it's really unique and expressive, which is nice to see on a place like youtube. ^w^
    Secondly, the voice acting was surprisingly really good as well, which is another rarity on youtube. I've told everyone who will listen to watch this video and subscribe to your friends channel, because I really want to see more of this. ^w^

Scrydan and Joshua like this.
  3. Scrydan

Scrydan Active Member Team Amorous Supporter Dark Army Enthusiast

A bit late to comment but I've recently watched this myself and was indeed colored impressed! What I could say definitely would repeat @Tzu , but I'd also like to say that it is indeed something more people need to support and hopefully we might get another episode up of similar caliber after awhile perhaps faster. :3

I'd likely support after a time, but first I got some other things to square away before I do the amount I'd like to.

Joshua likes this.
  4. Gurgatory

Gurgatory New Member Team Amorous Supporter

Jesus fuck, this is good. It looks so professional and it looks like it came from a real animation studio! I know how hard animation is and holy fuck I was so impressed. The voice acting is also amazing.

Joshua likes this.
  5. EthanWolfcat

EthanWolfcat Active Member

The animation style reminds me of the ones from Ralph Bakshi back in the days.

6. Grim Scaleheart

Grim Scaleheart Member

Jesus Christ! This blew me of my legs! I congradulate to everyone that worked so hard on this amazing animation. I haven't seen something so well animated on yt for a long time.