Shoutbox (Disabled)

Support 3 Problems...Character Saving and Game Saving.

Discussion in 'Support' started by Jayden Blade, Nov 29, 2016.

1. Jayden Blade

Jayden Blade New Member

Ok so let's make this issue go away as fast as EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY CHARACTERS I MAKE!

Ahem...sorry bout that.

Now for the Character Saving Issue, I make a Fursona nd click Save All Player Templates but when I make a another one and go back to look and/or select the 1st Fursona...nothing changes. I only see the 2nd Fursona I made or the Stock Template I used to begin with when I click on the 1st Fursona's name.

Now for the Game Saving Issue, I save and quit the game after making sweet love to Skye (who's absolutely wonderful by the way) then get back in the game to find both the Save Slot and Autosave Slot EMPTY!

These are my issues and thus I would very much appreciate it if they could be solved cause I love this game and very much like the Fursonas and hope to see more FEMALE ones soon. Thanks! :3

2. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

Can you confirm either is still true for v0.5.1?

3. Jayden Blade

Jayden Blade New Member

FIXED! However I am upset that you can't change your Fursonas with 1 Save File though logical it would still be fun and interesting if that was an option.

Also, I'd like to point once more that the Male Dates outnumber the Female Dates by...a lot. And I can't help but feel there's a HUGE bias as to why that's so but I'd like to hear your perspective on it.

4. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

Thanks for reporting.

The no changes is a deliberate gameplay choice.

Male vs female has nothing to do with bias, it's just the way economics work. You can't decline the furry fandom is mostly gay or bi (or at least open ended), so it would only make sense to have dates that appeal to the bigger mass.

5. Jayden Blade

Jayden Blade New Member

Sigh,,,very well...to both questions that is my answer. Thank you for your time sir. NOW! Get back to making and maintaining this awesome game!

I look forward to seeing Furs in the Pool on the roof and the Jacky Date ;3