Shoutbox (Disabled)

0.7 female character poll add next please

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ryeiu, Mar 29, 2017.

?

Which if the three planned females should they add next

1. Jacky http://d.facdn.net/art/jasonafex/1397273113/1397273113.jasonafex_1397197957.kabier_jacqueline

50.0%
  2. Alexia http://d.facdn.net/art/jasonafex/1395492523/1395492523.jasonafex_1395224295.kabier_alexia_ref

21.4%
  3. Remmy http://d.facdn.net/art/jasonafex/1402569153/1402569153.jasonafex_bunny_reference_sheet2.png

28.6%
  1. Ryeiu

Ryeiu Active Member Team Amorous Supporter

These are three females that are supposed to be adaptable in the game pick which on looks most interesting and that you belive should be added

2. KakeiTheWolf

KakeiTheWolf Member

Oh, you know my vote: Jackie all the way. She's the only one that even looks interesting, imo.

Alexia is basically the whole "generic hipster" vibe (not something that thrills me), and I'm pretty sure Remmy's breasts would cause a depressed skull fracture due to their... magnitude.

3. Ryeiu

I see an ear to bite, she is so fine, just feels right . lick my lips, Floolf my hair, Can't stop thinking bout them hips.

that's not the way to say it. Say like this she is a little big for me(pun not intended) I'll pass

Last edited: Apr 1, 2017
  4. KakeiTheWolf

KakeiTheWolf Member

Hey, I'm not calling Remmy fat. I'm just saying her boobs terrify me.

Archer likes this.
  5. Ryeiu

Well I can't expect everyone to adapt and thrive; ive seen some big boobs. You got to now how to rol (in this case never get involved. my fursona eat rabbits deer etc. the feral kind of course) No offence I am sure she is a great gal but I limit my self to the k9s. Here is a tip from a "professional" used loosely. I have been chased by many girls one end of town to another, you learn to disappear. This is one of those times. I don't do avains or bunnies. I can disappear almost like magic fade into the shadows. know when to wait know when to strike.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2017
  6. Sir Wolf

Sir Wolf Active Member

Jacky, for obvious reasons. (look at my display picture) My second vote would be for Alexia, BUT the main thing that turns me off from her is she smokes and I don't very much like making out with an ash tray. Remmy is my last vote because she doesn't look to interesting in my opinion but I could always be wrong, and she doesn't smoke so there is a chance I could like her more :p

7. Ryeiu

indeed my friend I have said it before I like dangerous women all day everyday. The dogs tags give me an idea about her. So I hope they put her in the next update.

Sir Wolf likes this.
  8. Ryeiu

the scars on my neck and chest are a good indicator for the dangerous part.

9. KakeiTheWolf

KakeiTheWolf Member

This sentence made my day.

Sir Wolf likes this.
  10. Ryeiu

a lot of people that I know smoke, but I don't because I have gone 19 years without it why start?

11. Sir Wolf

Sir Wolf Active Member

My Dad smoked since he was a kid, and I was always around it. I just have zero interest in it, I tried it once when I was young and found it disgusting. Later on in life I dated one female who smoked and everytime we made out all I tasted was cigarettes. Can't do it >_<

12. SkyLeone

SkyLeone Active Member

Same, for me smoking is one of the biggests turn offs imo x3

Sir Wolf likes this.
  13. gtg

gtg New Member

anyone know when 0.7 is supposedly going to be released. has that been said yet

14. Ryeiu

No ideia mam I just posted this because these were the three females planned to be datable.

15. PenguinDeviant

PenguinDeviant New Member

I am a simple person. I see bunny. I vote hunny bunny. She looks like a person I could legit chill with. Plus bun pillows.